I consider myself to be a versatile person that continues to evolve as a front end development. I am always searching for new ways to expand my knowldege and try new methods to create the best websites possible. I put myself in my user's shoes and look for the best ways to improve their experience. Besides programming, I also apply my graphic design knowledge to bring the websites to life. You can usually find me coding away, while listening to the latest electronic music.
What I do as a web developer is create websites that are user-friendly, responsive, and appealing at the same time. My main focus is to create a seamless experience for the user. I use my programming knowledge to convert designs into fully functional websites that are usable in devices ranging from desktops to smartphones. I keep up with emerging technologies as best as I can to implement the latest techniques towards completing my tasks. As I learn new technologies, I change and adapt my workflow to improve my quality of work and efficiency.
There are multiple programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP that I have learned throughout my years of professional and collegiate experience.
This combined with the curiosity to educate myself, gives me the ability to create projects from the ground up and it also helps me adapt quickly to different work environments.
CMS platforms like Wordpress provide countless tools to create all types of sites, while saving time with the use of themes and plugins. It also gives the client the ability to edit some areas of the site.
Prestashop and Volusion ecommerce platforms are what I use to bring the best online shopping cart experience to my clients.
From search trens to keywords to meta tags, I keep many Search Engine Optimization tactics in mind when it comes to creating websites.
I also combine the websites with social media presence, analytics, and ads to optimize and adjust for the correct audience.
One of my goals when creating a site is to make is as user-friendly as possible, while maintaining its functionality and its awesome looks.
To be able to reach all of the users, I make it a priority to make sites that are fully responsive and compatible with most current browsers.
As a web developer, I create websites that are user-friendly, responsive, and appealing at the same time. My main focus is to create a seamless experience for the user. I use my programming knowledge to convert designs into fully functional websites that are usable in devices ranging from desktops to smartphones.
I keep up with emerging technologies as best as I can to implement the latest techniques towards completing my tasks. As I learn new technologies, I change and adapt my workflow to improve my quality of work and efficiency.
Miami International University of Art & Design - 2013 - 2017
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Web Design & Interactive Media
- 3.7 GPA (Cum Laude)
Miami-Dade Community College - 2010 - 2011
- Completed 3 separate courses for Adobe Creative Suite
(Dreamweaver / Photoshop / Illustrator)
DBL Media - Web Developer - 2010 - 2017
- In charge of Front-End development for Ecommerce & CMS websites.
- Use of programming knowledge to transform our designs into user-friendly, appealing, and functional websites.
- Experience in a team environment were assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Partially involved in Graphic Design, Printing, Animation, Installations, Sales, and Customer Interaction.
Microsoft - Software Engineer Internship - Summer 2016
- Wireframing and Prototyping applications
- User perspective in finding bugs and possible improvements for a developing program
- Implemented new features to the RADPASS program
- Created several chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework
- jQuery / Bootstrap / Foundation / jQuery Mobile / Ratchet / AngularJS
- Search Engine Optimization implementation
- Command Line / Terminal (Bower, NPM, Grunt, Git)
- LESS/SASS css pre-processors
Applications: Adobe CC, WebStorm, Sublime, FileZilla, WAMP/MAMP, Github, MySQLWorkbench
Experience using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator for image manipulation, vector graphics and layout design.
Bilingual: English & Spanish